We are offering a great Early Years Apprentice (Level 3) opportunity for someone who loves working with children and wants a career in childcare. Kids Collective offers outstanding Breakfast Clubs and After School Clubs at 8 local primary schools. You will be mentored and supported throughout your apprenticeship and provided with additional training. Duties include planning and implement developmentally appropriate activities and evaluate as required.
Closing date: 31 Jan 2024
£8,236.80 to £16,255.20
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
01 Feb 2024
08 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- To provide a safe and welcoming environment for children, parents and carers
- To provide the highest standards of childcare and excellent levels of customer service at all times
- To understand fully and adhere to the company’s policies and procedures at all times
- To plan and implement developmentally appropriate activities and evaluate as required
- To have an understanding that safeguarding is everybody’s responsibility and that you have a duty to act accordingly & report any concerns
- Working with an experienced team, to help you complete your apprenticeship.
The training you will be getting
- On completion of the course you will have a Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification and a Paediatric First Aid qualification.
- You will not e required to attend college or leaning provider premises as all assessments will be carried out on our premises.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Once the course is completed you may be offered a practitioner role within a nursery, or a playworker role at our before and after school clubs. Whichever you choose you may have the opportunity to go on and progress throughout the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade Minimum Grade 4/C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
THE TRAFFORD COLLEGE GROUP
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.