Zenopa have partnered with WLU to deliver a business degree apprenticeship. The time will be divided up into 80% time working, and 20% of the time studying. Zenopa offers five different pathways for our apprentices - Resourcing, Recruiting, Account management, Business Development and Leadership.
Closing date: 25 May 2024
- £40,000+ expectation on appointment post apprenticeship - Uncapped commission structure - 25 days holiday (plus 8 Bank Holidays) - £25 monthly physical fitness contribution - hybrid working (2 days a week from home)
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
03 Sep 2024
08 Nov 2023
Level 6 (Degree with honours)
What you will do in your working day
- Zenopa offers five different pathways for our apprentices - Resourcing, Recruiting, Account management, Business Development and Leadership
- This will allow you to focus on where your strengths lie so you can develop into an expert in that chosen field, whilst being rewarded financially
- Each career option contains its own 4 step ‘ladder’ system to allow continuous career progression and you aren’t limited to one specific job role, creating the opportunity to progress in more than one area
- This design allows an environment where you can reach your full potential, with an expectation of apprentices earning £40,000+ on appointment post-graduation, in a senior role taking on more responsibility within the business e.g. mentoring
As an apprentice you are fully supported throughout your journey at Zenopa. Once you have signed the contract you will be given a designated buddy to help the transition out of school and into the working environment. On your first day you will meet both a line manager and mentor who will cover weekly catch up meetings, monthly progress reviews, PDP’s and appraisals. This will give you the opportunity to align your career aspirations both inside and outside of work by breaking them down per month into more achievable, tangible steps to reach the end goal.
The training you will be getting
We're pleased to share that our Degree Apprentice Scheme provider will be UWL, a top 20 UK business institute. This programme is designed for early career talent who may have recently finished Sixth Form or college to kickstart there life in the working world whilst earning a degree at the same time. At each stage of the BA Management Practice programme, learners will participate in:
- Full-day workshops, which include group work and peer feedback sessions
- Weekly virtual seminars with a learning coach
- Regular meetings with their Apprenticeship Tutor
- Individual project supervision
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
An expectation of apprentices earning £40,000+ on appointment post-graduation, in a senior role taking on more responsibility within the business e.g. mentoring.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
THE UNIVERSITY OF WEST LONDON
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Chartered manager (degree)
Level 6 (Degree with honours)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.