This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a "can do" attitude looking to join a successful, progressive company that is a leading manufacturer of buckets, quick couplers and other earthmoving attachments. Providing telephone support to customers on technical product queries and administering and processing warranty claims.
Closing date: 02 Jan 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
09 Jan 2024
08 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
We will provide you with the right skills and experiences to further your career with the support you need to perform to your full potential.
You will learn:
- Providing world class service to both internal and external customers
- Providing spare parts quotations to customer requests and processing of customer orders as part of the aftersales function
- Completing customer close out/feedback calls to ensure customer satisfaction
- Providing telephone support to customers on technical product queries
- Liaising with the customer service team to resolve queries
- Administering and processing warranty claims through the warranty returns procedure
- General office support
The training you will be getting
Level 3 Business Administrator standard.
End point assessment.
All training will be done on site in the workplace.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Full time position upon completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
About the employer
TDR TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.