We are looking for a Business Administrator Apprentice who will be responsible for maintaining office operations by arranging client meetings, preparing meeting paperwork, maintaining the office, answering telephone calls and liaising with product providers. This is a great opportunity to learn and kick start your career in business administration.
Closing date: 08 Jan 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
15 Jan 2024
08 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Providing office support including client and employee support
- Interacting with clients either by phone / email / in person
- Writing and editing company correspondence
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
Where a business administrator has not already achieved Level 2 English and Maths, they must do so before taking the end-point assessment.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- There may be a full-time position available upon successful completion of this apprenticeship
- The administration role may be a gateway to further career opportunities, such as management or senior support roles
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C (4-9)) Essential
About the employer
BRIGHT WEALTH LIMITED
CITY OF WOLVERHAMPTON COLLEGE
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.