We're offering a sales apprenticeship. We sell products to the composites industry. You'll learn about and be involved in the products we sell and ensure that our customers are happy. As a Sales Apprentice you’ll learn all aspects of sales administration working with our team in Wellesbourne to grow sales of our products.
Closing date: 31 Dec 2023
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
02 Jan 2024
02 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
A Sales Apprentice will:
- Provide customer service
- Sell a wide range of products to a known customer base
- Gain product knowledge and understanding in order to offer great customer service and win sales
- Answer calls to the office
- Get to know your customers' requirements and aim to increase sales by upselling, by analysing customer buying patterns and trends
- Enter data into sales system
- Resolve customers queries
The training you will be getting
You will gain a Level 3 Business Administration qualification via remote learning with Croydon College.
Functional Skills in English if required.
The training will be one day per week.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Following completion of the apprenticeship there may be an opportunity to become a full time Sales Administrator for Euroresins, or for one of our other group companies.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.