Level 2 Hair Professional Apprentice CAPELLI HAIRDRESSING LTD
Capelli In Chesterfield have an exciting opportunity for the right person looking for a career in Hairdressing. You will receive consistent weekly training whilst being an integral part of the salon, assisting stylists, performing reception duties, shampooing clients, keeping the salon clean and tidy.
Closing date: 15 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
20 Dec 2023
07 Nov 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
Day to day duties will include:
- Shampooing clients' hair
- Assisting and observing stylists
- Advising clients on shampoos, conditioners and treatments
- Greeting clients
- Making refreshment
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
The training you will be getting
- Level 2 Hair Professional Apprenticeship Standard, including Functional Skills if required
- Your training and assessment will take place at your salon by one of our tutors
- You will gather learning evidence, journals and off-the-job records using your e-portfolio
- At the end of the planned learning period, it will be agreed that you are ready to enter 'Gateway' and for your End Point Assessment to be arranged
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Progression to the L3 advanced and creative hair apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.