Hairdressing Apprenticeship at Neville Hairdressers Neville Hair and Beauty
Neville Hair and Beauty, a prestigious hair salon located in London Belgravia is currently looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to join our team as an Apprentice Hairdresser, washing, cutting, styling and colouring customers' hair. We pride ourselves on providing a luxurious, friendly and professional experience for all our clients.
Closing date: 01 Jan 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
05 Jan 2024
08 Nov 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
1. Assisting senior hairdressers with shampooing, blow-drying and styling.
2. Cleaning and maintaining the salon to ensure a clean and tidy environment.
3. Participating in training sessions and workshops to enhance hairdressing skills.
4. Providing exceptional customer service and building client relationships.
5. Assisting with retail product sales and inventory control.
6. Enrolment to NVQ qualification.
The training you will be getting
Level 2 Hair Professional apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing)
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Complete Hairdressing Apprenticeship at Level 2 and progress to junior stylist within the salon. Possible opportunity to further own skills by completing Hairdressing Level 3.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
CENTRAL TRAINING ACADEMY LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.