Gootopia is a dynamic and exciting slime workshop company that prides itself on creating a unique and immersive experience for slime enthusiasts of all ages. As an Apprentice Business Administrator at Gootopia, you'll gain hands-on experience in customer service, administration, and business operations while supporting our administrative functions
Closing date: 30 Nov 2023
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
01 Dec 2023
01 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Customer Service: Providing excellent customer service both in person, over the phone, and via digital channels such as WhatsApp, text, and email.
- Booking System: Assisting with ticketing, managing reservations, and ensuring smooth operations of our booking system.
- Stock & Supplies: Coordinating stock and supplies orders, maintaining inventory, and ensuring we have all the materials needed for our workshops.
- Online Orders: Handling online orders, managing inquiries, and ensuring timely and accurate delivery.
- Staff Rota: Assisting in creating staff schedules and ensuring adequate coverage during operational hours.
- Payroll Administration Tasks: Supporting payroll processes and ensuring accurate compensation for employees.
- Expenses: Managing and organising expense reports for the business.
The training you will be getting
- You will work towards completing a level 3 Business Administration qualification
- Training will delivered mostly remotely with some face to face teaching by EEVT
- The employer will give you time out of your working week to focus on your qualification
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Potential of a full time position upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4 or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
EAST ESSEX VOCATIONAL TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.