Digital Marketing Executive Apprentice (Annex Media ) THE ANNEX GROUP LTD
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for supporting the digital marketing team in developing, implementing and managing online marketing campaigns. You will be involved in various digital marketing activities, such as search marketing, social media marketing, display & video marketing and analytics reporting.
Closing date: 18 Dec 2023
Salary: £12,000 (Once completed their training, will offer £18,000 as full-time staff at Annex Media)
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
08 Jan 2024
30 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Assist in developing and implementing digital marketing campaigns across various platforms such as social media, email, and search engines.
- Conduct research to support digital marketing initiatives and strategies.
- Monitor and optimise paid search and social accounts.
- Monitor and analyse website and campaign performance using Google Analytics and other tools.
- Analyse and report on the performance of digital campaigns, including website traffic, email open rates, and social media engagement.
- Stay up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and best practices and make recommendations for improvements.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will receive training at Annex Academy, an in-depth digital marketing training package. You will learn the fundamentals of digital marketing including display & video marketing, paid search and social media. Additionally, you will receive hands-on training in digital marketing tools and platforms, including Google Analytics, Google Ads, Power Bi and social media management tools.
The training you will be getting
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
THE ANNEX GROUP LTD
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.