Digital Marketing Apprentice (Grip Active) GRIP ACTIVE LIMITED
Grip Active is looking for a French Speaking Marketing Apprentice to assist in the planning, execution, and optimisation of our online marketing campaigns in Europe specially France and Belgium. The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things sport with a positive, can-do attitude and a desire to learn and succeed.
Closing date: 04 Dec 2023
£10,200 to £11,500
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
11 Dec 2023
30 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Management of all French social channels including scheduling, monitoring and engaging
- Working on French campaigns including email and social media.
- Ensuring that the French content is collated and accurate
- Ensuring communications are accurate, consistent and delivered on time with French customers
- Staying ahead of industry and social trends
- Improving the overall customer experience
- Providing support to employees
- Manage the company’s social pages
- Learn how to understand Google analytics
- Monitor the effectiveness of our Google campaigns
The training you will be getting
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/digital-marketer
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
A Level or equivalent French (Grade A*-C) Essential
About the employer
GRIP ACTIVE LIMITED
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.