We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and passionate print press apprentice to join our print team in Cramlington to print materials for our customers.
Closing date: today
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Dec 2023
30 Oct 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- Manage job submission and workload load in the correct order and ensure output is completed on time.
- Ensure output is of the highest quality.
- Maintain timely and regular communications with line manager regarding machine condition, quality and workload.
- Ensure machines are correctly prepared, maintained and clean at all times.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment at all times.
- Carry out any other reasonable request from a supervisor/manager
- 22 days holiday plus 8 days bank hol
- Staff discounts + Friend + Family
- Summer and Christmas Parties
- Street food days
- Access to Perkbox and Rightsteps portals
The training you will be getting
For the individual to be a rounded operator and be a pivotal member of the team and has the confidence to be able to grow into other roles within the organisation and build upon their career.
Lean manufacturing operative level 2
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Potential full time job available upon completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Essential
About the employer
THE PRINTED GROUP HOLDCO LIMITED
ZENITH PEOPLE LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Lean manufacturing operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.