Level 3 Holistic and Wellbeing Spa Therapist Apprentice BANNATYNE FITNESS LIMITED
To ensure our clients have the best treatments, we use luxurious brands such as; Elemis,OPI,Natural Spa Factory, Nouveau,HD Brows, Ashmira, Lycon & Jessica. We pride ourselves on ensuring you are trained to offer these exceptional treatments.
Closing date: 03 Dec 2023
£10,982.40 to £21,673.60
There are opportunities to progress for a bonus and salary increase. FREE membership to our premium Health Clubs
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
04 Dec 2023
30 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Our Level 3 Apprentice Spa/Beauty Therapists are responsible for the delivery of a wide range of both holistic and maintenance treatments
- Seasonal treatments such as our Gold & Caviar Body Scrubs and our Pumpkin and Pear Body Wraps are also available throughout the year to allow customers a new and different experience as well as enhancing your skill set as a Spa Therapist
- We offer an unrivalled experience to our members and clients and we seek therapists that have the same passion in delivering exceptional customer service
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 Wellbeing & Holistic Therapist Apprenticeship
- Training will be delivered within your workplace within your working hours and the days will be scheduled in advance
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Working for the Bannatyne Group is more than just a job. Here at Bannatyne we are dedicated to well-being and are always seeking energetic, personable people to join our teams. We aim to provide a positive, welcoming and inclusive culture with plenty of team support and growth opportunities.
Committed to investing in our people, we also offer opportunities for advancement and career progression, providing every employee a platform to be the best they can be.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Level 2 Beauty Therapy (Grade pass) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
CEDARS HEALTH & BEAUTY CENTRES LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Wellbeing and holistic therapist
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.