Business Administrator Apprenticeship RESOLUTION MEDIA AND PUBLISHING LIMITED
You will be working within a supportive team that will ensure you work successfully toward your Business Admin Qualification. You will be getting stuck into duties such as liaising with designer on the creation of event materials, general admin support, assisting with bookings of photographers, order supplies and so much more!
Closing date: 11 Dec 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
18 Dec 2023
09 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Collation of dietary requirements and other collateral from all event guests (including sponsors and finalists)
- Liaising with designer on the creation of event materials such as certificates, awards programmes, social media graphics and more
- Assisting the Office Manager with curating table favours and other miscellaneous items for large events
- Assist in organising all networking events, including email correspondence with guests and other administrative duties
- Helping prepare event space on event days
- Signing in delegates at Tees Business Live events
- Admin support to Office Manager and Directors
- Answer general emails and postal correspondence with customers and suppliers
- Following up on phone calls and contacts as appropriate
- Assisting the office manager and directors with financial documents such as invoices.
- Ordering of office supplies
The training you will be getting
- Day release at Middlesbrough College
- On and off-the-job training
- Business Admin Level 3 Qualification
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.