You will be creating design orientated models using traditional Model-Making techniques alongside the latest technologies, you will have the opportunity to develop and add to your existing skills as a member of a small team.
Closing date: 30 Mar 2024
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
08 Apr 2024
01 Nov 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
In order to strengthen and enhance our team we require a person who can assist in the production of various types of high-quality models, including presentation models, architectural models, concept models, process models as well as product design and prototyping.
- The production of scaled models using a variety of drawing types
- Working with a variety of materials using varying workshop machinery
- Working efficiently towards project deadlines
- Working as part of team in order to achieve project goals
The training you will be getting
- Lean Manufacturing Operative Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths and English Level 2 if required
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Possible progression to a full time employed position with pay increases based on responsibility/skill level
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade Level 2/C/4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Level 2/C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
W S TRAINING LTD.
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
The Apprenticeship Team
Lean manufacturing operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.