Business Administration Apprenticeship Office Shop Direct
An exciting opportunity for a confident individual to train as a Business Administrator. Your role will be varied and busy. You will be assisting with all aspects of general administration and customer service, including communicating with customers over the phone and via other methods.
Closing date: 06 Feb 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
07 Feb 2024
26 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Proactively speaking to current and new customers
- Support the sales team by providing administrative assistance and coordinating sales activities
- Prepare and distribute sales reports
- Maintain customer databases and update customer information as needed
- Assist with order processing, including entering orders into the system and tracking order status
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure timely delivery of products or services
- Respond to customer inquiries and provide excellent customer service
- General administration tasks
The training you will be getting
You will receive specific on the job training from the employer in your workplace at Office Shop Direct
Off the job Business Administrator Level 3 training will be provided by Skills Group.
You will be working towards:
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Apprentices without level 2 English and maths (A*-C or 9-4 GCSE or equivalents) will need to achieve this level prior to completion of their Apprenticeship, supported by Skills Group
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Office Shop Direct are looking to develop and nurture the successful applicant and therefore there will likely be a full-time position after completion of their apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade GCSE Grades A*-D/-3) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
SKILLS TO GROUP LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.