An excellent opportunity to work within the estimating, design and contracts department, assisting with the day to day duties. Working for an established, construction design and manufacturing timber frame company, based in Sandwich.
Closing date: 26 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
13 Jan 2024
26 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Estimating - Supporting the estimating team with administration (printing, logging, responding to clients)
- Estimating - Taking off from drawings (measuring quantities of walls, floors, roofs and ancillary items)
- Estimating - Producing offer letters and contracts to clients
- Design - Supporting the design team with administration (printing and logging of information)
- Contracts - Supporting the Contracts site team with administration (printing and logging of information)
The training you will be getting
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Online workshops, one day a month at EKC Group
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Could lead to a permanent position
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.