An amazing opportunity to begin your career in hairdressing. This fantastic company in Newark is hoping to find someone who is keen to learn and has an interest in the hairdressing trade. The role will include greeting customers, answering the phone, shampooing.
Closing date: 31 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
09 Jan 2024
27 Oct 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- Working alongside a great team of stylists, shampooing, taking off colours
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Helping with everyday tasks keeping the salon running smoothly, keeping the salon clean and tidy id essential
The training you will be getting
- Level 2 Diploma in hairdressing
- 1 Day per week at Retford, 3 days in salon
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- To be able to work full time in a busy salon environment
- Can progress to other advanced areas in the industry eg advanced colour technician, hair extensions, educator/training provider
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
NOTTINGHAMSHIRE TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.