Level 3 Business Administration Apprentice LWC DRINKS LIMITED
An incredible opportunity to join the UK's largest drinks distributor! In this role you will be working closely with team leaders and managers to ensure all customers enquires and internal duties are handled in a professional and efficient manner while undertaking day-to-day operations requirements, ensuring they are met.
Closing date: 29 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
30 Dec 2023
08 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Maintaining manual and computerised systems including inputting data, keeping records, statistics, confidential and general filing systems
- Dealing with all customer contact effectively, and courteously, in line with LWC Drink’s policies and procedures
- Managing administration by providing a range of clerical duties including photocopying, filing, message taking and sorting/distributing post
- Maintaining updated records of orders and customers databases through our system
- To learn the LWC stock system and act as support for the stock controller
- To respond to routine correspondence and enquiries from members of the public, suppliers, and internal stakeholders
- To organise meetings and events, ensuring that all necessary arrangements are made
- Carrying out and maintaining effective cabinet and archive checks
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in English and maths if required
- End point assessment
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- 20% off the job training
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Possible employment with the company for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
STAFF SELECT LTD
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.