Velocity Academy have an exciting new opportunity for a Business Administration Apprentice with MyTriathlon, a online retail company based in Runcorn. This is an office based role working closely with our team to give input on project management, accounting data and analysis on all aspects of business from marketing to stock.
Closing date: 15 Jan 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
18 Jan 2024
25 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Office based role working closely with our team to give input on project management, accounting data and analysis on all aspects of business from marketing to stock.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
· Data analysis
· Data entry
· Customer service
· Working with Excel spreadsheets
· Filing paperwork
The training you will be getting
Velocity apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, they will provide the skills necessary to succeed in the workplace and to expand future career prospects.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their programme.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Business Administration, with training in how to:
· Use multiple IT packages and systems in order to write letters/emails, perform financial processes and analyse data.
· Produce accurate records and documents including emails, letters, files, payments, reports and proposals.
· Exercise proactivity and good judgement, in order to make effective decisions based on sound reasoning.
· Plan and organise a variety of different tasks in order to manage the expectations of colleagues at all levels.
· Manage projects, including the use of tools to scope, plan, monitor and report.
For a full list of programme modules visit: velocity-academy.co.uk
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
VELOCITY 1ST LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.