At Rhino Rank, we pride ourselves on creating a vibrant workspace where innovation and creativity thrive. Our team is in search of an individual to join our apprenticeship program. This is a golden chance for someone to dive deep into the realm of digital marketing, acquire invaluable skills, and grow in a supportive and dynamic setting.
Closing date: 08 Dec 2023
• A holistic hands-on experience in a dynamic marketing milieu. • A potential for full-time employment at the conclusion of the apprenticeship.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
11 Dec 2023
08 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
WordPress Website Maintenance:
- Ensure the company WordPress sites are regularly updated and optimised.
- Troubleshoot any site issues or bugs, working to maintain optimal site performance.
- Collaborate with the design and content teams to ensure all content is relevant, fresh, and aligns with our branding guidelines.
Domain and DNS Management:
- Monitor and manage the company's domain registrations, ensuring timely renewals to prevent domain expiration.
- Oversee DNS settings and configurations, ensuring optimal routing and domain resolution.
- Troubleshoot any domain-related issues such as domain transfers, DNS changes, and domain forwarding.
- Liaise with domain registrars and hosting providers as needed to address concerns or execute changes.
- Stay updated on best practices for domain security to prevent domain hijacking or unauthorized changes.
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams for blog posts and web content.
- Implement on-page SEO strategies including meta tags, title tags, internal linking, and content optimization.
- Monitor website performance using tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other relevant SEO tools.
- Analyze backlink profiles and develop strategies for link-building.
- Create and deliver monthly SEO reports detailing performance metrics, challenges, and future strategies.
Collaborative SEO & Marketing Support:
- Regularly liaise with the marketing team to discuss and solve SEO-related concerns.
- Work alongside in-house SEO specialists to optimize content, improving SERP ranking.
- Collaborate in brainstorming sessions to devise innovative marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Aid in optimizing marketing strategies for customer segmentation and targeted marketing.
Content and Social Media:
- Contribute to the creation of captivating blog posts, infographics, videos, and other marketing content.
- Curate, schedule, and monitor social media content ensuring it aligns with our branding and marketing objectives.
- Engage with our audience on social platforms to create a vibrant online community around our brand.
- Track competitors’ strategies and performance to identify market trends and threats.
- Engage in consumer research to better understand customer needs and to shape marketing strategies.
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard.
- Level 2 English and maths will need to be achieved, if not already, prior to taking the end point assessment.
- Apprentices will learn in a blended format which includes online, anytime access learning expert-led classroom training in core topics.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- A potential for full-time employment at the conclusion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
SBC TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.