Business Administration Apprentice Level 3 ENVIRONMENTAL ENERGIES LTD
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start a career in admin in the renewables sector. You will join Environmental Energies, a rapidly expanding company as a Business Administration Apprentice Level 3. As an integral part of the busy admin team, you must be a team player with strong communication skills and also be able to work independently.
Closing date: 15 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
08 Jan 2024
25 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Supporting the Residential and Commercial teams by:
- Answering the phone and directing calls as appropriate
- Inputting enquiries onto the CRM as leads
- Assisting the residential team with project administration, including project completion paperwork
- Assisting the admin/commercial team with back-end project completion paperwork
- Booking customer appointments
- Submitting documentation to the District Network Operators to obtain commissioning confirmation for completed projects
- Assisting the Office Manager and the wider team, with day-to-day administrative duties as required
- Provide other general administrative support across the business
- Liaise with customers both pre and post works
- Attend project meetings to gain a wider appreciation for the business as a whole
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills maths and English (unless equivalent is already achieved)
This opportunity is work based. All training is supported by HIT Training via on site visits and Zoom calls, embedded within the working week.
Location: Harborough Enterprise Centre, 34 Compass Point Business Park, Market Harborough, LE16 9HW.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Environmental Energies Ltd hope to offer further development and continuous employment upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
HIT TRAINING LTD
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.