Financial Services - Apprentice Financial Planning Administrator TAVISTOCK INVESTMENTS PLC
An opportunity to work, train and develop with an award-winning business that provides independent financial advice and investment management services. The role primarily involves providing administration support to the administration and adviser teams to ensure an excellent client customer experience. No experience necessary.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2023
Pay range from £10,000 to £15,000 per year
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
04 Dec 2023
25 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Customer Service, Client Database Management & New Business Processing
- Ensure all client electronic files are maintained to a very high standard and regularly updated.
- Ensure all ongoing client servicing requirements are dealt with in a prompt efficient manner and ensure regular updates are provided.
- To ensure all actions are recorded on the back-office system to give full audit trail of events
- To ensure all incoming post, incoming & outgoing emails are saved to the back-office system without delay.
- To deal with incoming phone calls or taking messages for colleagues
- To liaise effectively with Advisers, Clients, Colleagues, Providers & Introducers
- Collating & updating client personal fact find information
- Finalising the completion of application forms
- Packaging up reports/letters & enclosures
- Organising the completion of relevant compliance forms & checklists as per procedures
- To accurately process new business applications using appropriate systems. This includes logging, front-end vetting, pre input checks, tracking progress to completion, policy distribution, ensuring client records are up to date and correct on all electronic systems
- Ensure regular updates are provided to the consultants and policyholders
The training you will be getting
Level 3 Financial Services Administrator apprenticeship standard.
The Financial Services Administrator apprenticeship is ideal for learners beginning an entry level role in the financial sector.
As an entry level role, this apprenticeship provides the foundation knowledge, skills and experience for progression along a number of career paths.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- A broad understanding of the financial services sector
- An understanding of the role of the appropriate regulatory bodies
- The importance of relationship building with clients and colleagues
- Understanding of processes and procedures relevant to the role
- How to develop commercial awareness
- Building skills and capabilities within an organisation
CF1 - awarded by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
Completion of CF1 will provide a solid foundation for the learner and can lead on to progression to study in other areas.
To help prepare the apprentice for the professional qualification, Apprentices are provided with Simply Academy’s qualification resource package, alongside a structured study plan supported by a series of live revision sessions with our qualified tutors.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- This apprenticeship offers a route for a career in the financial sector. A permanent position may be available upon completion of the apprenticeship dependent on performance
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
TAVISTOCK INVESTMENTS PLC
SIMPLY ACADEMY LTD
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Financial services administrator
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.