Marketing Assistants are an integral part of the marketing team. They assist all members of the Marketing department on various campaigns and events depending on priority.
Closing date: 11 Dec 2023
• Competitive holiday entitlement, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays • Store, retail and gym discounts • Cycle to work scheme • Generous pension scheme • Laptop provided to every staff member
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Dec 2023
25 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Collecting marketing data, compiling reports on the effectiveness of campaigns and liaising with agencies.
- Working closely with other teams within the Marketing and Recruitment structure communicate across all departments in the Group.
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities to deliver the objectives of the Marketing and Recruitment strategy.
- Supporting marketing officers in organizing campaigns and projects
- Conducting market research and employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
- Support the development of marketing and publicity materials and initiatives to increase recruitment, including events, prospectuses, social and digital media and other promotional materials.
- Assist in the organising of promotional events (recruitment, conferences, tradeshows etc.) and traditional and digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Support the updating of online content on the Group’s website and social media accounts.
The training you will be getting
- Marketing Assistant Apprenticeship Level 3 Certificate.
- Maths and English Functional Skills if required.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
A possible full-time position upon completion of Apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
East Kent College
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.