Business Administration Apprenticeship BANKVIEW HIRE CO LTD
To provide exceptional levels of customer service to the company in line with Bank View Hire reputation. To also offer sales support and admin support to all areas as required.
Closing date: 24 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
25 Dec 2023
24 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Dealing with reservations by phone, email and at counter. Taking and making rental bookings
- Dealing with customer enquiries in relation to availability and cost of vehicles
- Contacts clients for billing information and contract extensions
- Sourcing Purchase order numbers and ensuring entered on the bookings
- Checking vehicles in and out at commencement and termination of rental
- Contacts clients for billing information and contract extension
- Helping Rental Manager manage daily rental operations
- Pro Hire Daily dairy activity including moving on rentals, taking payments, refunding overcharges and deposit refunds
- Returning vehicles checking invoicing, finalising invoicing, with accuracy.
- Checking and accepting interim bills
- Checking insurance documents, updating expired and communicating vehicle details to ensure all vehicles insured prior to and during rental
The training you will be getting
Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- All training will be completed on site, no college days, monthly visits from tutor, 20% off the job training
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
After completion of apprenticeship, you may be offered the chance to interview for a full-time position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4 or above) Desired
About the employer
BANKVIEW HIRE CO LTD
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.