Apprentice Early Years Educator LITTLE EXPLORERES DAY NURSERY LTD
We are looking for an apprentice to join our team. The successful candidate will be full of ideas, friendly and passionate about working with children. You will undertake a shared responsibility for health and safety throughout the nursery and ensure the general cleanliness of the children at all times.
Closing date: 12 Jan 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
15 Jan 2024
20 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
We are looking for an apprentice to join our team. The successful candidate will be full of ideas, friendly and passionate about working with children.
You will need the ability to work:
- As a team member in a setting that is growing and is bringing new challenges as it expands
- Hold a level of pride in themselves and their work
- Be able to work from their initiative
- Be reliable, flexible and friendly
As an apprentice, you will be expected to show a strong commitment to your role, confidence and willingness to learn. We will offer support and guidance while you are completing on-the-job training to gain a qualification in childcare.
- To promote a fun, high-quality environment for children aged from babies to pre-school
- They are ensuring that at all times the Welfare and Learning development requirements are met
- Work in partnership with parents and carers
- Adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Be fully aware of all emergency and security procedures relating to the nursery
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
The training you will be getting
- The successful candidates will work towards and achieve the Level 3 Early Years Educator (EYE) qualification
- An assessor will visit the nursery setting for practical observations and assessments of theory work and there will also be 1 day released to the training providers centre, which will support the 6 hours per week off-the-job training
- Functional skills level 2 in maths and English if required
- Paediatric First Aid qualification
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- The potential of employment at the end of this apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or Level 2 FS) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
LITTLE EXPLORERES DAY NURSERY LTD
E.QUALITY TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.