Velocity Academy have an exciting new opportunity for a Business Administration Apprentice with FootfallCam, a technology company, based in Guildford. You will be learning and developing interpersonal skills, building customer relationships and providing expertise, by involving in responding to enquiries from customers via telephone and email
Closing date: 15 Dec 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
18 Dec 2023
20 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
A dynamic role, where you will learn and develop various skills and knowledge required for a successful career in business administration and customer service. Dealing with colleagues and customers both in the UK and around the world. Will involve assisting the team in varied aspects, including sales, customer support and administration.
- You will be learning how to deal with individuals to big corporate customers, from locally in the UK to customers around the world
- You will be learning and developing interpersonal skills, building customer relationships and providing expertise, by involving in responding to enquiries from customers via telephone and email, meeting/greeting customers who come into the office
- You will be preparing and submitting customer quotations using price lists, product knowledge and customer’s requirement
You will be checking and entering customer enquiries and orders onto company ERP system to record history and schedule tasks; e.g quote follow ups
- You will be learning how to project manage installation by liaising with customers and subcontractors
- You will be learning and getting involved in marketing activities: including website, Google advertising, social media campaign
- You will be learning and developing basic IT skills as you provide support to customers
The training you will be getting
Velocity apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, they will provide the skills necessary to succeed in the workplace and to expand future career prospects.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their programme.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Business Administration, with training in how to:
- Use multiple IT packages and systems in order to write letters/emails, perform financial processes and analyse data
- Produce accurate records and documents including emails, letters, files, payments, reports and proposals
- Exercise proactivity and good judgement, in order to make effective decisions based on sound reasoning
- Plan and organise a variety of different tasks in order to manage the expectations of colleagues at all levels
- Manage projects, including the use of tools to scope, plan, monitor and report
For a full list of programme modules visit: velocity-pt.co.uk
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
When you have successfully completed your apprenticeship, you may be given the opportunity to continue with a higher level of apprenticeship (eg. Level 4-6) or to progress into full time employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
VELOCITY 1ST LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.