Join one of the fastest-growing companies in consumer tech filled with awesome talent who are experts in their field. This apprenticeship will be based at our head office in Warrington. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join our finance team as an accounts assistant, preferably someone who is studying AAT, or is looking to study AAT.
Closing date: 05 Jan 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
08 Jan 2024
19 Oct 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- Enter invoices into the accounting system.
- Produce remittances for supplier payments.
- Checking / posting expense claims.
- Credit card reconciliations.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Setting up payments on the bank.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Provide general support to the finance team as required.
The training you will be getting
- On the job training at the business.
- Day release at Warrington & Vale Royal College
- Working towards Level 2 Accounts or Finance Assistant apprenticeship standard
- At the end you should recieve an AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Full time employment with the company may be available at employee's discretion.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
About the employer
WARRINGTON & VALE ROYAL COLLEGE
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.