Level 3 Early Years Apprenticeship HAPPY LITTLE DOVES LIMITED
We have a fantastic opportunity for a qualified level 2 practitioner to join our team, to gain a level 3 qualification. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are ambitious and want to gain an early year's qualification while getting hands-on experience. You'll create meaningful relationships with the children, your team and with parents.
Closing date: 04 Dec 2023
Statutory holiday entitlement including Bank Holidays. Paid birthday day off. Sick pay. Trainings available. In-house employee bonuses.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Jan 2024
19 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- You'll create meaningful relationships with the children, your team and with parents to provide the best service for our families
- Ensure that every child's wellbeing is met by providing a thriving and safe environment
- Safeguarding all children in the setting and making sure any child protection concerns are always appropriately acted upon immediately
- You will observe, monitor and support delivering activities and learning experiences linked to the EYFS
- Ensure children’s progress and achievements are regularly and effectively assessed and recorded. Including any activities, meals served, and medication administered
- Meet the needs of individual children, having an awareness of any disabilities, family cultures, and medical histories
- Learn and maintain high standards in the nursery
- Support and serve food to children, ensuring any special dietary requirements are met at all times
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship
- NCFE Diploma for the Early Years Workforce
- Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid OR Level 3 Award Emergency Paediatric First Aid
- Apprentices will achieve a qualification which has been approved to count towards the EYFS Level 3 child to staff ratios
- Level 2 Functional skills in maths and English, if required
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Once you have finished the apprenticeship, there may be an opportunity to continue working for the same company and progress on to Level 5 Early Years Lead Practitioner, EYITT, ECT or Level 3 Early Years SENCO.
Early Years Educators are found in a range of settings including day nurseries, playgroups, nursery schools, pre-schools, kindergartens, primary schools, hospitals, social care settings, out of school environments and local authority provision, giving you a broad range of employment opportunities.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4/C) Desired
Other NCFE CACHE Early Years Level 2 qualification (Grade Pass) Essential
About the employer
BEST PRACTICE NETWORK LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.