Apprentice Customer Service Role - Office Based COLNE SADDLERY LIMITED
A very exciting position has been made available within Colne Saddlery, they are looking for an Office Apprentice to join their team! Colne Saddlery are one of the largest equestrian retailers in South West England, operated by a keen riding family who understand the needs and demands of both rider and horse.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
06 Dec 2023
23 Oct 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
Colne Saddlery are looking for an Office Apprentice to join our team during the week. The candidate would look after the processing of our website orders each day; pick, pack, dispatch, processing exchanges and returns. Answering general enquiries via phone, email and online chat. Assisting with the day to day maintenance of our website and social media platforms. On Saturdays the role would be in the shop; greeting and assisting customers, processing payments through the till and replenishing stock.
- Meet and greet visitors in a professional manner
- Answering the telephone in a courteous and professional manner
- Ensure effective processing of incoming and outgoing post
- Taking minutes of meetings as & when required
- Responding to generic emails
- Photocopying and scanning documents
- Assist in maintaining accurate record system including filing, archiving and ensure that all records are clear and precise.
- Ordering office stationery supplies
- General data input on computer system
- General ad hoc administrative duties
The training you will be getting
- A level 2 certificate will be awarded on successful completion of the apprenticeship
- All training will take place within the workplace
- Your dedicated trainer coach will visit you at work every 4 weeks.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
The potential of a full-time position with a progression route.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
About the employer
HADDON TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.