Business Administration Apprentice Level 3 Standard Atlantic and Pacific Insurance
This is a great opportunity to develop a multitude of Administrative skills in a dynamic and forward thinking organisation. You will receive excellent training and mentoring, whilst working towards a Level 3 qualification in Business Administration.
Closing date: 01 Mar 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
04 Mar 2024
17 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Learn how to use insurance software to run lead reports and use electronic diaries and notepads to process customer information
- Delivering broker service and developing broker relationships
- Answering inbound calls from brokers or customers, therefore good telephone manner and communication skills are essential
- Learn compliance procedures relevant for Financial Services such as Data Protection Regulations
The training you will be getting
Business Administration Level 3.
Off the job training will take place one day a week at Oldham College.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
There is a potential for the apprentice to progress onto become a full time member of staff after completion of the apprenticeship programme for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Atlantic and Pacific Insurance
THE OLDHAM COLLEGE
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.