Nursery Practitioner Level 3 Apprentice HAPPY DAYS NURSERY RAYLEIGH LIMITED
This is an exciting opportunity to progress your career in childcare within a supportive nursery with highly qualified staff to support you every step of the way. Ideally, you will be a caring and supportive practitioner with a passion for childcare and will gain extensive knowledge and experience whilst also undertaking your studies as required.
Closing date: 01 Jan 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
08 Jan 2024
16 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Supporting the nursery team in providing high standards of care and education to all children.
- Contribute to creating a warm, welcoming and positive environment where children feel safe and confident and can become the best they can be.
- To work with children aged between 2 years and 5 years, planning engaging activities and being proactive and flexible in the work you undertake.
- To comply with the statutory framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage and our policies and procedures at all times.
- To ensure the setting is clean, safe and well presented with age appropriate resources and activities.
- To understand and implement our safeguarding and confidentiality policies.
- To contribute to a supportive and effective team environment and attend team meetings and staff training.
- You will be working in both the indoor environment but also spending large amounts of time supporting children’s learning and play outside.
The training you will be getting
- This apprenticeship is work-based and therefore training will take place at the workplace.
- The successful candidate will have gained a Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprenticeship after successful completion.
- Functional Skills English and maths will also be completed if required.
- Paediatric First Aid certification.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Permanent work within the nursery or you will be able to progress to the next level, undertaking further training.
- We are committed to staff development and will this enable you to embark on a rewarding career ahead.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade (A*-C or 9-4)) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
VOCATIONAL TRAINING SERVICES CARE SECTOR LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.