Customer Service Parts Advisor Apprenticeship - Dinnages Brighton DINNAGES GARAGES LIMITED
A Customer Service Parts Advisor Apprentice is required in Dinnages, Brighton. Working in an office environment, this is an exciting opportunity for an apprentice to work alongside fully qualified parts advisors to be fully trained in sourcing and supplying parts for light vehicles.
Closing date: 31 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Jan 2024
16 Oct 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
An exciting opportunity that offers a varied workload the apprentice will develop skills in a number of areas, including:
- Safe storage of parts
- Handling, storing, and receiving stock
- Processing payments
- Following company procedures
- Identifying, sourcing, and ordering parts
- Monitoring and solving customer problems/enquiries and processing customer’s orders
The Parts Advisor Apprentice will be working with both customers and workshop staff, over the phone and face to face, using computerised stock management systems and parts identification programme ECAT. A Parts Advisor Apprentice will support the dealership, improve sales, and provide excellent customer service.
The training you will be getting
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard.
Apprentices will be working and will be trained within the dealership and a Skills Coach will make contact at least every 28 days as part of a close support network to ensure that apprentices are both enjoying and succeeding in their course.
An apprentice’s training includes:
- Industry recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard qualification
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- A potential full-time career within the automotive industry with many opportunities to progress to positions of authority within the dealership
- By having a highly regarded set of skills, apprentices can go on to develop their career within any other areas of commerce they may be interested in
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
DINNAGES GARAGES LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.