Accurate and efficient assembly of customers' orders. Accurate assembly of customers' orders. Loading goods onto cages in a safe and manageable manner. Accurate input of weighted items. Adhering to stock rotational procedures. Performing accurate and efficient duties within other warehouse functions.
Closing date: 30 Jan 2024
Once they pass their probation, they would move on to the standard hour pay of £11.60 p/h.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Feb 2024
13 Oct 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- Accurate assembly of customers' orders
- Loading goods onto cages in a safe and manageable manner
- Accurate input of weighted items
- Adhering to stock rotational procedures
- Perform accurate and efficient duties within other warehouse functions
- Accurate marking and storage of assembled orders awaiting despatch
- Ensure compliance with "The Blakemore Way" and appropriate levels of the competency framework Maintain employee and organisational confidentiality in line with the Data Protection Act Demonstrate commitment to equality and diversity Comply with Health and Safety responsibilities in line with the Company Health, Safety and Environmental Policy Comply with all other policy and legal requirements in relation to role
The training you will be getting
- Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Level 2
- Functional Skills if required for maths and English
Topics will include Health and Safety, Organisational Skills and Team working.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Progression opportunities for the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
A.F.BLAKEMORE AND SON LIMITED
P.T.P. TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.