Business Administration Apprenticeship SIMIAN RISK MANAGEMENT SVCS
This role involves working in a business admin office, supporting the daily operations of the training centre. You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team.
Closing date: 22 Mar 2024
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
25 Mar 2024
13 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Meeting and greeting learners & visitors
- Course material preparation
- Setting up classrooms for training courses
- Stock checks and placing orders
- Learner Pre-Requisite checks
- Taking customer bookings & dealing with queries
- Dealing with email & phone queries
- Supporting the instructors and centre manager with admin tasks
The training you will be getting
- 12 week block release 1 day a week at Warrington and Vale Royal College either the Warrington or Winsford Campus to work towards your level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- A full time position will be available after the apprenticeship for the right candidate. Simian are a firm believer in promote from within, so there may be other opportunities for development within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
WARRINGTON & VALE ROYAL COLLEGE
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.