Business Administration Apprenticeship ABACUS ENERGY SOLUTIONS LIMITED
We are looking for someone who is confident in their approach to work, have the ability to adapt within the workplace. Use their own initiative when it comes to organising tasks.
Closing date: 11 Dec 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
15 Dec 2023
12 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Managing emails and correspondence effectively and professionally.
- Assisting with diary management for engineers, including scheduling workloads.
- Processing invoices accurately and ensuring timely payments.
- Maintaining an organised filing system for easy document retrieval.
- Assist in incoming and outgoing post.
- Coordinating travel and hotel bookings using our company booking systems.
- Coordinating onsite accommodation requirements for visitors.
- Assisting with departmental projects, as needed.
- Ensure all course work is completed within expected timescales
The training you will be getting
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- All training will be completed on site, no college days, monthly visits from tutor, 20% off the job training
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
After completion of the apprenticeship you will interview for a full-time position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4 or above) Desired
About the employer
ABACUS ENERGY SOLUTIONS LIMITED
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.