Gain a Level 3 Paralegal qualification. Under the direction of senior staff, the post-holder will provide routine general clerical and administrative support.
Closing date: 15 Dec 2023
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
18 Dec 2023
16 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Work at front reception answering calls and greeting clients.
- Data inputting, open new files, carrying out conflict checks and ID checks.
- Carry out office administration.
- Organize case files and help compile court bundles.
- Preparing and drafting legal documents.
- See clients and take witness statements.
- Undertake legal research.
- Attend court hearings with Solicitor/Barrister and take notes.
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 Paralegal Apprenticeship
- Off the job training will take place one day a week at Oldham College
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Potential progression to full-time employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
THE OLDHAM COLLEGE
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.