Support external clients with their day to day IT related issues. Take telephone calls to help clients through setup or resolve issues. Log support calls via ticket system. Workstation and server support and trouble shooting.
Closing date: 08 Jan 2024
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
15 Jan 2024
11 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Log support calls via ticket system
- Workstation and server support and trouble shooting
- Setting up new users and dealing with passwords resets etc
- Good written English and grammar skills are essential
- Good telephone manner is essential
The training you will be getting
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Data Technician, with training in how to:
- Identify the right data sources for your business to inform decision making
- Collect, compile and cleanse data accurately and securely
- Identify, anaylse and interpret data, trends and patterns
- Produce dashboards and reports to aid visualisation and comparison
- Summarise and present the results of data analysis, making recommendations for business improvement
- Store and archive data in line with data protection legislation
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.