Digital and Technology Solutions apprenticeship (Level 7) Master's DIGITAL TRANSIT LIMITED
A Digital and Technology Solutions Apprentice is required to be part of a business that specialises in Computer Vision, cyber-security/software assessment. This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic graduate to join our team.
Closing date: 31 Dec 2023
We will review wages every 6 months
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
01 Feb 2024
10 Oct 2023
Level 7 (Master's degree)
What you will do in your working day
Having won a large government funded project for monitoring train power lines we are expanding the team. You will be helping DTL in developing this system.
Applicant's duties will include:
- Developing software and creating models for vision applications
- Labelling and analysing vision data
- Documenting quality requirements in JIRA and bitbucket
- Attending regular sprints and management meetings
- Coordinating with project stakeholders amd establishing requirements
- Code reviews.
The training you will be getting
- Digital and technology solutions professional (integrated degree) (level 7)
- MSc Digital & Technology Solutions or equivalent
- The apprentice will work with our team in Huddersfield and Lancaster.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- We have a view to support the apprentice after completion to become a chartered member of the British Computer Society.
- We have provided structured development and mentoring of several of our chartered engineer employees
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence.
- Transferable skills that are invaluable in the wider world of work.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
LEEDS BECKETT UNIVERSITY
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Digital and technology solutions specialist (integrated degree)
Level 7 (Master's degree)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.