Opportunity to work for a leading business in sensory and integration. Gain skills in a variety of trades and see their work being installed and used.
Closing date: 21 Dec 2023
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
02 Jan 2024
10 Oct 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
One to one training on a number of areas that will enhance their knowledge and develop a deep understanding of the products being manufactured
- CNC machine
- Projects and installation
The training you will be getting
- Lean Manufacturing Operative Level 2 qualification
- On the job training and one to one. All training will be provided at our site in Stanton. The training will be done in conjunction with the course that the apprenticeship goes on to further develop
- Functional Skills, if required.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
The Future is what they make of it and there is an abundance of opportunities for the apprentice to learn and get themselves involved in the full cycle of the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Level 2/C/4) Desired
About the employer
W S TRAINING LTD.
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
The Apprenticeship Team
Lean manufacturing operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.