Legal Administrator Apprentice KINGSWELL WATTS SOLICITORS LTD
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to start their administration career within a law firm You will work closely with both solicitors and the manager to ensure smooth running of the legal department as well as taking reception duties, Other duties include opening and closing of files and maintaining a written record of work prepared.
Closing date: 01 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
04 Dec 2023
10 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- To answer telephone calls and deal with routine enquires
- To undertake conveyancing workflow data entry; to assist in opening and closing of files
- Arranging appointments
- Archiving, filing and general administrative duties
- To greet clients; to assist in the production of type written work from audio, manuscript and dictated instruction received from the fee earners of the practice
- To ensure that all letters for posting are with reception for no later than 4.30pm each day
- To maintain a written record of work prepared each day and any other duties reasonably requested which are commensurate with the job description
The training you will be getting
- Business Administrator L3 Standard.
- Own in house training
- Apprentice will complete training on site and will complete on a weekly basis
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- The firm have taken on apprentices previously and some have moved into accounts and onto other roles such as law apprentices. No progression is guaranteed but there is the option of furthering skills in the business on a case by case basis
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
WOODSPEEN TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.