Business Administration Apprenticeship Property Services Sales and Lettings Belvoir
We are currently recruiting for a Business Administrator to join the Walsall branch covering Walsall, and surrounding areas. The applicant should hold a full UK driving licence with access to their own vehicle, as you may be required to travel to other sites. Monitoring day-to-day business operations; improve products and services; analysing financial and sales reports.
Closing date: 31 Dec 2023
Once the probationary period has been reached the salary will be reviewed.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
13 Jan 2024
10 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Monitoring day-to-day business operations
- Improve products and services
- Analysing financial and sales reports
- Marketing and sales
- Sales leads/telesales
- Working with existing clients
- Customer service
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills maths Level 2
- Functional Skills English Level 2
- Mentor on site to support with day-to-day learning
- Regular assessor visits to develop qualification
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
This may lead to a full-time permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
STAFF SELECT LTD
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.