A fantastic opportunity for a caring and passionate individual to join our outstanding team, within a well-established setting. You'll be fully supported in your qualification. The role includes contributing to the high standard of care for the children and carrying out planned activities.
Closing date: 01 Apr 2024
The salary stated is the minimum and is dependent on age. Increasing Holidays to a maximum of 33 days (inc. Bank Holidays). Discounted Childcare Annual Pay review Free lunches Health cash back scheme Pension
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
04 Apr 2024
06 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
At Hale Day Nursery, our vision is to support our children in building resilience to prepare them for the wider world and the challenges they may face. We strive to offer them experiences and opportunities that they may not otherwise have access to so they are knowledgeable about the world and their peers.
A successful candidate will:
- Uphold our vision and contribute to the high standard of care and provision for the children
- Support a small group of key children and carry out planning, activities and observations
- Maintain good relationships with staff, children and families through positive interactions
- Develop a good knowledge of nursery policies and procedures and "Birth to Five Matters"
- Support the team with daily running of the room and following the routine
- Complete training and assignments
The training you will be getting
Upon completion you will achieve a Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification and a Level 3 Award in Paediatric first aid.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
There will be opportunities for further progression upon completion of the apprenticeship, including entering into higher level learning.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or above) Essential
About the employer
THE TRAFFORD COLLEGE GROUP
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.