Apprentice Customer Service Advisor LONDON DRAINAGE FACILITIES LTD
With over 17 years within the drainage industry, we are beyond excited to be expanding our team. With a healthy and growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a talented and driven Contract Administrator to join our team
Closing date: 30 Mar 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Apr 2024
10 Oct 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
· Handling a high volume of inbound calls from engineers and/or clients
· Provide advice that is correct and within the correct guidelines and framework
· Providing resolutions to any queries raised to you
· Logging jobs on our inhouse system
· Assisting jobs to engineers and team
· Taking calls regarding emergency repairs
· Shutting down completed jobs
· Authorising jobs for out of hours
· Updating the system with the correct, high-quality information
· Operating the live system
· Collecting information
Skill set and experience
· Computer literacy: Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal
· Display an excellent use of initiative
· Excellent telephone manner
· Attention to detail is expected
The training you will be getting
You will achieve the Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship.
You will need to attend workshops via Teams.
You will have a Mentor who will work with you on a one to one basis.
In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
There will be ongoing opportunities for progression for the right candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.