Transport Administration Apprentice INTERNATIONAL TYRES & TRADING LTD
We are looking for a business administration apprentice to join our company to plan, schedule and control the efficient utilization of the transport operation and admin for International tyres warehouse. To fully utilize both the internal and external resources available, in compliance with statutory legislation and company policy and to meet customer demands and requirements.
Closing date: 18 Dec 2023
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
19 Dec 2023
05 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Establish and maintain forms of communication to create a good employee working relationship to create a harmonious working environment.
- Create correct paperwork for Pallet Network.
- Raise correct paperwork for warehouse.
- Support in the event of absence of Transport Supervisor.
- Despatch paperwork for next day deliveries.
- Correctly follow procedure when booking/scanning in goods.
The training you will be getting
- Business Administrator Level 3 Standard
- End Point Assessment
- Work Based Training
- Functional Skills (if necessary)
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
This role will possibly progress into a full-time role after the first 12 months.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.