An exciting opportunity to become a hairdressing apprentice has arisen for a fantastic salon based in Coventry. They are looking to recruit an enthusiastic team player of smart appearance who has a passion for hairdressing.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
01 Dec 2023
15 Nov 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
The hairdressing apprenticeship role will include:
- Covering reception
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Offer refreshments
- Booking appointment
- Answering the telephone
- Liaising with stylist
- In addition, they will also shampoo and condition hair, removal of colours & offer treatments
The training you will be getting
- Hairdressing professional Level 2
- Functional Skills in English and maths if required
- You will attend Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber Training Hair Academy 1 day a week where you will formalise your skills and knowledge and gain a Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professional
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Upon completion of training, you could progress on to the Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Hairdressing.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
COVENTRY AND WARWICKSHIRE CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.