APPRENTICE WAREHOUSE AND PRODUCTION OPERATIVE IN2ACCESS & CONTROL LTD
This is an exciting opportunity to represent IN2 Access, established in 2010, IN2 Access is a leading provider in UK for safety, sensing and activation within the automated gate, door and barrier markets, assembling kits within the facility as well as shipping products from stock. You will use various hand and power tools including strapping machines and power saws, as well as other duties.
Closing date: 15 Mar 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
25 Mar 2024
05 Oct 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
• Use of various hand and power tools including strapping machines and power saws
• Picking stock
• Packaging stock in appropriate packaging for dispatch, weighing items for calculation of freight costs.
• Correctly labelling of all packages to be dispatched and completion of paperwork
• Stock replenishment and stock rotation
• Perpetual stock checks
• Quality control of stock and procedures
• Manufacture of high-quality safety edges following technical drawings
The training you will be getting
Supply Chain Operative Apprenticeship Standard which includes:
• Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
• Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours
• End Point Assessment (EPA)
Work place assessment with one of County Training’s highly experienced workplace assessors, including as an example, completion of assignments, project, and observation of workplace activities.
There may also be a requirement to attend formal teaching sessions to enhance knowledge or work towards completion of functional skills (if required).
There is also a requirement for you to keep an off the job log which is an important part of your Apprenticeship Programme.
Employer Rights and Responsibilities.
Personal Learning and Thinking.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Possibility of becoming a full-time permanent member of the team. FLT training and further development within warehousing environment
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
IN2ACCESS & CONTROL LTD
HEREFORDSHIRE, LUDLOW, AND NORTH SHROPSHIRE COLLEGE
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
0345 678 9023
Supply chain operator
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.