We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team and assist with the day-to-day admin and design duties. The qualification you will be working towards would be the Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Qualfication.
Closing date: 27 Feb 2024
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
04 Mar 2024
04 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Arranging engineer appointments with tenants
- Entering data from paper records
- Backing up data files
- Updating spreadsheets
- Ensuring services are carried out on time
- Completing covid questionnaires when booking appointments
- Updating customers & manager on a weekly basis
- Ensuring all compliance checks are carried out upon engineer visit
- Documenting and inputting invoices
- Processing payments, Invoices, Income receipts, and entering data
- Assisting company secretary
The training you will be getting
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship qualification.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
After completion of your apprenticeship you will potentially have the opportunity to progress onto full-time positions within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5/B+) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Maxim Business Training
01625 410 000
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.