Service Desk Technician Apprentice (TCS Computer Services Limited) T.C.S. COMPUTER SERVICES LTD
Data Entry Apprentice required to support business needs within TCS Computer Services Limited (TCS). Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers. You will also direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
Closing date: 04 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
11 Dec 2023
04 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone, email of Service Desk.
- Understanding of Data Protection
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
The training you will be getting
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance
- Maintain regulatory, legal, and professional standards
- Support the information systems needs for your business estio.co.uk/courses/information-communications-technician
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
T.C.S. COMPUTER SERVICES LTD
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.