Apprentice Contract Administrator LONDON DRAINAGE FACILITIES LTD
With over 17 years within the drainage industry, we are beyond excited to be expanding our team. With a healthy and growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a talented and driven Contract Administrator to join our team
Closing date: 29 Feb 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Mar 2024
10 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
· Assist with the procurement for material across various projects, including delivery to site
· Draft documentation
· Review, develop and administer scope of work
· Assess and assist with quotes, negotiate and provide price of work
· Respond to onsite requests from engineers
· Help manage and track project / job expenditure
· Program and scheduling management
· Data entry
· Answering and responding to emails from internal and external sources
· General Administration
Skill set and experience
· Computer literacy: Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
· Good presentation
· Good communication skills
The training you will be getting
You will achieve the Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship.
You will need to attend workshops via Teams.
You will have a Mentor who will work with you on a one to one basis.
In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
There will be ongoing opportunities for progression for the right candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.