Digital Marketing Apprentice LONDON DRAINAGE FACILITIES LTD
We are looking for a Digital Marketer to play a key role in delivering digital campaigns and communications for London Drainage Facilities. The role involves digital marketing campaigns, managing the company website and social media accounts as well as new account communication, GDPR compliance and supporting our brand marketing activities.
Closing date: 10 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
11 Dec 2023
10 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Manage the digital marketing campaigns and communication
- Maintain social media sites and goggle business management tools
- Create content across LDF brand, for example social media tiles and short video content and creating assets for advertising campaigns
- Keep the LDF website up to date, working with third parties
- Collating and managing customer data for marketing purposes
- Manage internal communication via our internal news system
- Use analytics to ensure we are fully optimised
Skill set and experience:
- Has a good understanding of digital technologies and innovations
- Strong graphic design skill
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate effectively with a range of people
- Display an excellent use of initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail is expected
- Proven track record of prioritising and organising work
The training you will be getting
You will achieve the Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticehip.
There are workshops that you will need to attend via Teams.
You will have a Mentor who will work with you on a one to one basis.
In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
There will be ongoing opportunities for progression within the business for the right candidate upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.